Dental treatment fees at Stricklands
* This applies when at least one parent attends within their own recommended examination schedule within the last 12 months.
- Please note that all periodontal (gum) therapy, endodontic (root canal) therapy, adult and children’s orthodontics and more difficult children’s dentistry, biopsies, complex extractions and implant surgery will be referred to our in-house specialist tem.
- Crown fees include: special impression tray construction, bite registration and facebow recording where these are required at the time of preparation. A shade selection undertaken by a laboratory technician may be chargeable, if needed.
- If you are nervous about a procedure, please inform us. We shall be very pleased to answer any questions you may have and, if necessary, to arrange for hypnotherapy, oral sedation, conscious sedation (happy gas) or intravenous sedation to meet your exact requirements.
- Missed appointment/late cancellation charges may apply depending upon length of appointment (see below)
- We do not want the barrier to healthy teeth, healthy gums or desired cosmetic treatment to be financial. Once you have met our team and had an estimate and treatment plan, our practice manager, would be happy to discuss various methods of payment to suit you.
Cancelling or failing to attend an appointment
Please note, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment with ANY of our clinicians.
Cancellations should be made by telephone or email to our reception team on 01428 654923 or email@example.com .
We reserve the right to charge a nominated fee, up to the entire cost of the appointment should you cancel short notice or not attend for your appointment.
Any such fees that are levied must be paid before the appointment can be rescheduled.