Private treatment guide
New patient consultation/exam including full written report and x-rays£85
Monitoring examination, including small x-rays, reports etc (six monthly, annually or as recommended)from £60
Children / young adults
Children (under 16 years) of existing regular patients*free of charge
From 16 - 18 years of age£25
From 19 - 22 years of age£35
Children's treatmentsindividually quoted
Hygienist (30 minute appointment)£63
White composite (direct) fillingsfrom £85
Tooth whiteningfrom £395
Laboratory-made porcelain inlaysfrom £750
Porcelain veneersfrom £750
Bridgesfrom £750 per tooth
Precision cobalt-chromium partial denturesfrom £1500 per denture
Implantwork eg for single implant and crownfrom £2,650
Implant retained dentures and bridgeworkindividually quoted
Relative analgesia (conscious sedation or intravenous sedation)as quoted
MCI Nightguards for bruxism protectionfrom £475
- Please note that endodontic (root canal) therapy, adult and children's orthodontics and more difficult children's dentistry, biopsies, complex extractions and implant surgery will be referred to our in-house specialist team.
- Crown fees include: special impression tray construction, bite registration and facebow recording where these are required at the time of preparation. A shade selection undertaken by a laboratory technician may be chargeable, if needed.
- Missed appointments/late cancellation charges may apply depending upon length of appointment.
- We do not want the barrier to healthy teeth, healthy gums or desired cosmetic treatment to be financial. Once you have met our team and had an estimate and treatment plan, our Practice Manager, would be happy to discuss various methods of payment to suit you.
- We have our own 'in house' dental plans, one of which may be suitable for you and your family.
* This applies when at least one parent attends within their own recommended examination schedule within the last 12 months.