What you can expect from us
- We will listen to your problems and try to give an explanation and solution.
- As your safety is our prime concern, we will follow the latest cross infection guidelines.
- We will inform you of the latest techniques and all the options and always use the best materials available.
- Any active treatment will be high quality, modern dentistry, performed quickly, efficiently and as gently as possible.
- We will give you a written estimate for planned treatment, where treatment is complex.
- We will guarantee any work for a minimum of twelve months, unless stated otherwise.
- We will endeavour to keep to time but, if this is impossible, we will inform you within ten minutes of any likely delay.
What we ask in return
- To attend appointments promptly and if you are unable to keep your appointment to let us know as soon as possible. (We reserve the right to charge for non-attendance with less than 48 hours notice).
- To pay for treatment when requested, which unless otherwise arranged, will be at the time of your visit. We accept cash, cheques and most credit and debit cards. Our Dental Fitness Plan covers all routine preventive work, includes insurance and a discount of 15% from our private fees.
- To attend regular check-ups at the prescribed times and to care for your dental work, using the techniques we will have shown you.
- If, for any reason, you are unhappy with any aspect of your visits, you will contact one of our Practice Managers. This will allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to any concerns you may ever have.
- We are sure you will be delighted with our service and, following treatment, we shall ask you to refer those members of your family, your colleagues and friends who you feel would show the same degree of interest as yourself in the things we offer. In this way, we can continue to have a flow of new patients and be here for you when you need us next time.